This Billing Policy outlines the billing methods for Intelligent Lifestyle. Please read through the entire Billing Policy. Please note that your purchase or use of Intelligent Lifestyle’s Services and/or Products constitutes your acceptance of Intelligent Lifestyle’s billing practices (in addition to your acceptance of the End User License Agreement).
This Billing Policy is subject to change in Intelligent Lifestyle’s discretion, so Intelligent Lifestyle encourages you to consult the Billing Policy each time you purchase services/products from Intelligent Lifestyle.
See Section 6 if you need instructions on cancelling your account.
- GENERAL POLICY.You acknowledge and accept that continued use or purchase of Intelligent Lifestyle’s services or products constitutes your acceptance of this Billing Policy, which contains the following:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Intelligent Lifestyle must receive payment before any billable product or service is provided and/or activated. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for any recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- Intelligent Lifestyle does not accept any international checks. All international customers must pay by credit/debit card.
- Your subscription is NOT based on how much you use (or do not use) the services but instead is based on the availability of products and services.
- You are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current with Intelligent Lifestyle. You should periodically check your account profile within the Software to ensure that information is up to date.
- All of your recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Any of your invoice and/or payment receipts are available from Intelligent Lifestyle upon request.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT.Intelligent Lifestyle will accept any payments via most major debit/credit cards. We cannot accept AMEX. Payment by any other means, such as a check or wire transfer, requires Intelligent Lifestyle’s explicit written consent, which shall be given in Intelligent Lifestyle’s sole discretion.
- BILLING CYCLE.
- Recurring Billing Procedure.Intelligent Lifestyle will generate an invoice and collect payment on the invoice at the beginning of your respective billing period. Your billing period will typically begin on the same day of the month as when you initially purchased your product from Intelligent Lifestyle. You may cancel your subscription from Intelligent Lifestyle at any time during the billing period by following the cancellation procedures in Section 6. You understand that any and all subscription fees are non-refundable.
- For Credit/Debit Card Billings:Intelligent Lifestyle will automatically charge your authorised credit or debit card listed on file on your specific billing cycle date. If your card on file is declined for any reason, Intelligent Lifestyle will attempt to re-run the charge for the card on file and you will be informed of the payment declined.
- Late Fees:You will be charged a late fee for any accounts that are past due for thirty (30) days or more. Intelligent Lifestyle will attempt to contact you no fewer than three (3) times before assessing a late fee on your account.
- Delinquent Accounts:Intelligent Lifestyle will submit any account that is sixty (60) days past due to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fees:Intelligent Lifestyle, in its discretion, may assess a late fee of five percent (5%) for any account that is thirty (30) days past due.
- Credit card fees: there is a surcharge of $0.88 plus 1.87% charge on all card transactions.
- BILLING DISPUTES.
- Grace Period:You agree to provide Intelligent Lifestyle with a thirty (30) day grace period to attempt settlement of any billing disputes between you and Intelligent Lifestyle before disputing the billing with any third-party credit/debit company or bank. In the event that you deviate from the process and proceed with a chargeback, Intelligent Lifestyle may collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with the dispute, regardless of the outcome of the chargeback. Intelligent Lifestyle will submit any such disputed amounts to a third-party collection service.
- Suspension of Account:Intelligent Lifestyle may suspend your account upon receipt of any chargebacks until the matter has been resolved to Intelligent Lifestyle’s satisfaction
How To Cancel Your Membership:You may cancel your membership with Intelligent Lifestyle in the following way:
By sending us an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the title Intelligent Lifestyle Cancellation Request; or
How Not To Cancel Your Account: You cannot cancel your account by cancelling your debit/credit card. Intelligent Lifestyle will continue to treat the account as open and the billing cycle will continue, which if not paid, will result in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within Intelligent Lifestyle’s discretion.
Cancellation with Outstanding Invoices: The cancellation of your account does not dismiss any of your outstanding invoices. You have a responsibility to settle any outstanding balance at the time of your cancellation. If you should cancel your account with an outstanding balance, your account may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within Intelligent Lifestyle’s discretion.
- REFUND POLICY.
Subscription Fees For Intelligent Lifestyle personalised coaching are non-refundable. No exceptions.